We decided to split into two stories (please see LPS-78964).
A user should be able to:
- Set the available ordering options for comments
Add three checkboxes with the following labels:
- Show oldest order tab
- Show newest order tab
- Show popular order tab
Add a drop-down with the label "Default Order" with the following options:
- Oldest (is selected by default)
- If 3 of 3 checkboxes are enabled. 3 tabs items are added to the comments component. In the same order they are listed in the form.
- If 2 of 3 checkboxes are enabled. 2 tabs items are added to the comments component. In the same order they are listed in the form.
- If 1 of 3 checkboxes is enabled. There is nothing to add to the comments component and the corresponding order is applied to the comments component.
- If none of the checkboxes is enabled. There is nothing to add to the comments component and the Oldest order is applied in comments component as default order.
Currently, system settings auto-generate the settings for each screen within. This story needs to be reviewed because it's not following the patterns and good practices we want for a form in DXP. The user and system management team have plans to generate more elaborate and complex forms. Once this has been done we will apply a different design and interaction patterns.
Please follow the design created in Invision