This bug don't affect functionality of this feature => everything is published correctly.
- Turn on local staging with Page versioning enabled
- Create new Site page variation (name TEST)
- Add new site for Main site page variation as well as for the TEST site page variation
- Navigate to the Welcome page, Main site page variation.
- Click Publish and switch to Advanced publication
- Switch site page variation to the TEST in the Page option section
Actual result: After switching to another Site page variation, Pages aren't updated. On mouseover appears text "This page is not enabled.......".
->If you navigate to the content section and click on Resfresh counts, it update selected pages but not update grey mark and mouseover action.
Expected result: Page that is not enable for the site page variation is not selected and is marked with grey. After switching to another Site page variation, Pages should be updated. Not enabled pages should be marked with grey and on mouseover it shouldn't show text "This page is not enabled......."
Mysql 5.6, Tomcat 8.0.32, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16.04
7.0.x master build 20180227073814158, GA 7.0.4
Priority: S2 + L2 = 2