Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP39, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
When the Blogs portlet is paginated there is a use case where it will display no results based on the Categories Navigation portlet selection even though content exists with that category.
1) Add 2 categories to the Topic vocabulary (cat 1, cat 2).
2) Add the Blogs portlet and the Categories Navigation portlet to a page.
3) Modify the configuration of the blog to show 5 blogs per page.
4) Create 6 blogs categorized with cat 1 and 1 blog with cat 2.
5) Go to the Categories Navigation portlet and select cat 1.
6) Go to the next page on the Blogs portlet.
7) On the Categories Navigation go to cat 2.
Expected Result: the Blogs portlet displays the one blog post pertaining to the selected category.
Actual Results: the Blogs portlet will show no results even though there is one blog with the selected category.