Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a page and add Microblogs portlet
2. Create two new users ("UserA" and "UserB") who should have permissions to add new statuses to Microblogs, I gave them admin roles
3. Log in as UserA
4. Go to microblogs portlet and post a random status
5. Log in as UserB
6. Go to microblogs portlet, it should display status of "User A" with "Comment" and "Repost" options
7. Click on "Repost"
8. Liferay displays a repost popup window
9. Click on "Cancel" to close the window (without reposting)
10. Click on "Comment" on the post
Result: A small text input is displayed for the comment but without "Post" button which prevents user from posting a comment.