Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure an email server so the Liferay sends notification emails.
2. Log in as admin
3. Create a user who has admin role
4. Add Blogs portlet to a page and Subscribe as well
5. Go to Content > Blogs and go to Configurations
6. Under Entry Added Email tab, delete the default configuration from the Body text and add the following:
7. Save configuration
8. Log in with user created in step 3 and as the user add a new blog entry as follows:
- fill in the title, subtitle and content
- make sure that Abstract "Use the first 400 characters of the entry content" is selected
10. Check on the sent notification email
Result: The title and content parts are shown, however, there is no description.
Expected result: There should be a description showing, the first 400 characters of the content.
NOTE: If you do not select Abstract "Use the first 400 characters of the entry content" but Abstract Custom and add a Description manually, the notification email will show the manually added description.