This screen needs to be adjusted to better fit lexicon and more concretly lexicon 2.
- First navigation bar:
- search bar must be placed in the management bar
- This makes the navigation bar to have one element that is completely redundant with the app title. In this case, we have to remove that navigation bar. Which plays in our favor removing one tabs level.
- Second navigation bar: my feeling is that it must be dark because I interpret they are parts of the application. When the navigation bar in the first screen in the application contains the different part of the application, the navbar is dark to create this application and application sections relation.
- Regarding the table: when all links drive to the same place in an entry, only one of them has to have the link and the preference is the first column text.
- The rest of the text must be main color without links in case they don't link to specific places not repeated in the table row.