Cannot publish Categories Navigation Template when Vocabularies* field is added to the script. See the attachment gif.
NOTE: Vocabularies are no more displayed in Categories Navigation when you delete Vocabularies from the ADT template then add it again.
- Turn on Remote Staging
- Go to Site Administration > Configuration > Application Display Templates
- Create new Categories Navigation template
- Add Vocabularies* field to the script
- Add Categories Navigation portlet on a page
- Open Configuration - kebab > Configuration
- Change Display Template to the created one and Save
- Publish to Live
Expected result: Publishing should be successfully published
Actual result: Publishing failed - Missing reference on Live - Topic (default vocabulary)
Workaround: publish Category Navigation portlet with default template then change configuration on Live
- Ubuntu 16.04(Staging)/CentOS(live), MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 8.0.32
- 7.0.x nightly Master 20180304 - Chrome, FF
Fix priority: S2 + L2 = 2