Some users would find it beneficial to be able to delete users more quickly in a situation when many user management tasks must be completed in a short period of time. Instead of requiring that a user must be deactivated before it can be deleted, it would be more efficient to have an option to do both in the same step with one button.
The following scenario illustrates the current behavior:
- Sign in as an Admin
- Navigate to Control Panel → Users → Users and Organizations
- Select a User or set of users
- Click the checkbox to the left of that user or set of users
- Click trash can to deactivate
- Confirm the deactivation
- Change User list to Inactive
- Select the User or set of users to delete
- Click the checkbox to the left of the user or set of users to delete
- Click the trash can to delete
- Confirm deletion
Add Functionality so that an Admin can quickly deactivate and delete users in one step.