Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content Forms
- Add two data providers: Get Countries and Get Regions
- Add a new Form
- Add a Select Field (named Countries) which should be populated by the "Get Countries data provider"
- Add another Select field (named Regions) which should be populated by Autofill rule
- Add a Rule
- If Countries is not empty, autofill using data provider Get Regions with input Countries and output Regions.
- Save form and Publish Form
- Get the URL and paste it in another tab
- Select a Country (e.g. Canada) in the first Select Field
- Try to select a region
Regions are rendered.
No option is rendered in the select field.