Steps to reproduce:
0. Start Vanilla DXP with de-39 and hotfix-1838
1. Log in as Admin and create a Private Page
2. Create 2 users (User1 and User2) and provide Administrator Roles to them
3. Add Microblogs portlet to the Private Page
4. Sign in as User1 and add a Microblog entry
5. Sign in as User2 and comment on the entry
6. Log again as User1 and go to the Notifications Panel
7. Click on the notification
Actual behavior: you are redirected to the main page of default site (/web/guest/home)
Expected behavior: Show the entry in the microblogs portlet of the creator user private pages (my profile or my dashboard, for example).
The same issue occurs, when User1 tags User2 in a microblog entry and User2 clicks on the notification. For this, the two users need to be connected by the Profile portlet, which can be set up under /web/user1 or /web/user2.
7.0x @6a1f3038c429fc59586c696df30de7d44b0c3206 -> Same issue
Master @9f2cbbd236513332dca1ef619bca3dec6616a4c1 -> Same issue