- Turn on Staging
- Add Blogs portlet on a page
- Create new Blog entry and set a friendly custom URL
- Publish to Live
- Check Live -> try to display the blog by custom URL
- Check Live -> edit blog and see Custom URL
Expected result: Blog entry is still displayed and URL contains its custom URL (works on Staging). Custom URL is displayed correctly when edit.
Actual result: Portal return Not Found. URL contains number (probably ID) instead of custom URL when click on the blog in Blogs portlet. Custom URL is empty when edit.
NOTE: It's not necessary to use Custom URL, this issue appears also with default URL.
- Ubuntu 16.04(Staging)/CentOS(live), MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 8.0.32
- 7.0.x nightly Master 20180311 - Chrome, FF
Fix priority: S3 + L2 = 3