Steps to Reproduce
- Add a new Form;
- Click to add Elements;
- Drag a Numeric Element to the Form;
- Click on its Properties tab;
- Enable Validation;
- Choose "is greater than", set the number to 9 and type any error message you like;
- Preview Form;
- At the Form page, type 1 in the Numeric Field you just created then click outside the Field to show the error message you chose;
- Click again in the Field, type another 1 and click outside the Field;
No error message should appear.
The error message blinks under the Field as it was still loaded with previous value of validation.
master @ commit ae273dded19a50570d6e5b558fce253d9d540ee2