Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a Data Provider
- Add a new form
- Add a Text field
- Add a Select from List field
- Set Select from List field to repeatable and "From Autofill"
- Go to Rules tab
- Add a rule, If Text field is equal to value test, then Autofill from Data Provider to Select field
- Publish form
- Go to publication URL
- Repeat the Select field 2 times
- Input "test" into Text field
- View options available in the Select fields
Autofill affects all Select fields.
Autofill only applies to first instance of the field.
Does not apply to fields that are repeated after the autofill.
However, This also affects the user who opens a draft of a form entry. The user must re-input the text field in order to get all the select fields to autofill.