Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a web content on staging site without expirationDate.
2. Publish from staging to live without checking version history.
3. Edit the web content created in #1 twice and add expirationDate (a future date) for these two versions (1.1, 1.2).
4. Publish from staging to live with version history
5. Wait for the expiration date to past
Expected result: All versions of web content on live site should expire.
Actual result: Version 1.1 and 1.2 are expired, but version 1.0 is not expired.
Test results on branch and master:
Reproduced on ee-6.2.x: 5b6d9421e9321fa78d5f88777396d923eaae354a
Fixed on Master: