Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add "permissions.check.guest.enabled=false" to portal-ext.properties
2. Log in as an Admin
3. Create a Site: "Another Site"
4. Create a Public Page "Home" in "Another Site"
5. Put the Blogs portlet on it
6. Go to the Configuration Menu of the Blogs portlet and set the "Maximum Items to Display" attribute to 5. On the Scope tab, set the scope to Global.
7. Create 6 Blog entries
8. Create a new user and add the user as a Site Member of "Another Site"
9. Log in as that user
10. Go to Another site: you can use the control panel, you can navigate in the portal by using the navigation portlet, and you can even search content from the search portlet
11. Click the "next" button
Expected Result: The second page of the Blog portlet appears with the 6th Blog Entry.
Actual Result: All of the portlets do not render with error for lack of permission to view.