Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
After setting a virtual host to remove /web from urls, a localized friendly url page will redirect to a url with /web added back.
Steps to Reproduce
- In /etc/hosts set
- Start Liferay
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings
- Set Virtual Host to "test.com"
- Go to the default site > navigation > site pages
- Configure the welcome page
- Set the friendly URL for the Spanish language to /casa
- go to test.com:8080/casa
You are redirected to test.com:8080/en/home because the default site language is English.
You are redirected to test.com:8080/en/web/guest/home