Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
After update the due date in a Workflow Task, the value of this date is wrong because is not keeping in mind user's timezone.
Steps to reproduce master/7.0.x:
- Start portal (tomcat setenv script by default use option -Duser.timezone=GMT for JVM).
- Create a new user.
- Go to Users > Users and Organizations > Select user created in step 2.
- Inside the user created, go to tab Preferences > Display Settings > Time Zone > Select '(UTC +01:00) Central European Time'
- Go to Site Menu > Content > Dynamic Data Lists and create a DDL with some Data Definition (e.g. Contact) and Workflow ' Single Approver (Version 1) '
- Go to DDL created in step 5 and create new register.
- Go to User Menu > My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- Click to 'Update Due Date' by Kebab Menu, you will see time in UTC+1, click "Done".
- Check 'Due Date' column.
Due Date should be now.
Due Date will be in an hour.