There are two potential bugs here:
1. It is unclear where the boundaries are to drag and drop images for the wiki content editor
2. Drag and dropping an image outside of the content editor results in a full-screen preview of the image (maybe this is expected Chrome behavior?)
- Add a new wiki page entry
- Edit wiki page entry
- Drag and drop image into content field
- Resized and wrapped image appears in the content field
- Drag and drop image slightly above content field
If the image is outside the content field container, nothing should happen (this is the behavior on Firefox)
Browser shows full preview of the image.
Since the size of the content editor is quite narrow, there is a high possibility that the user does not drag and drop the image into the desired area on the page and thus get the result above.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6.
Portal master GIT ID: 91a43d263a1c0adcb2a5838f3b60845d0d54cb9d