BufferOverflowException is thrown in the logs sporadically. I have found one set of steps to reproduce on 7.0.x-private but it also appears elsewhere.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start up the bundle (cannot reproduce without starting fresh)
2. Go to Kaleo Forms Admin
3. Add a new workflow
4. Create a new field with a boolean field
5. Add workflow
6. Save workflow, close the Success Notification, then close choosing Cancel from the popup
7. Navigate to Unpublished tab and Edit the new workflow
8. Change the workflow name and save, close one Success Notification, then close choosing Cancel from the popup
9. Edit the workflow, Change the Arrow name to '1234', Save the workflow, close one Success Notification, then close choosing Cancel from the popup
10. Edit the workflow, Save, close the window and choose to Publish it from the popup, on clicking publish on the second popup the BufferOverflowException will appear in the logs.
No BufferOverflowException is thrown.
BufferOverflowException is thrown.
Issue reproduced in 70x: 5c8801af03be20d6102f8df3a1143ada72884e68
Issue reproduced in Master: 4e7e0318323beb3273319261a736840f662a37cf