Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Application Security > LDAP
Intance preferences (languageId and timezone) are ignored when assigning it to the imported users from LDAP. en_US and UTC (the portal default ones) are always configured.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start the server.
- Go to Instance settings and configure, for example current languages: es_ES + en_US
- Set es_ES as default language for the instance.
- Add LDAP server,
- Configure import users parameters.
- Enable import proccess and configure a short interval.
- Wait until the importer execution starts and check the results. ***
Expected result :
- Users are imported with the language id as "es_ES", the same as the instance default language (es_ES).
Current (wrong) result :
- Users are imported with the language id as "en_US", instead of the instance default language (es_ES).
***This is not reproduced when users are imported on startup or during the login action.