Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Liferay DXP --> Content --> Forms
- Add a new form.
- Click 'ADD FIELD'.
- Click 'Select from List'.
- Type 'Test field' into Label field.
- Set three options A, B, and C.
- Click 'Show More Options'.
- In 'Predefined Value' type A.
- Save by clicking 'Add'.
- Save form by clicking 'Save'.
- Go to any page of the site and deploy a form portlet and configure it to show the form that was just created.
Expected Behavior: Value of drop down list should be set to what was set as the 'Predefined Value'.
Actual Behavior: Value of drop down list is set when the page is loaded, but then disappears.
7.0.x: Git hash 77991a7
Master: Not reproducible in master.