Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP42, 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new form
- Add a Multiple Selection field and give it a label like "Terms".
- Click Properties tab, Choose Option under Predefined Value.
- Publish the form and add it to a page using the From portlet.
- Submit the form as is with the "Terms" box checked.
- Unselected the "Terms" box and submit the form for the second time.
- Navigate to the Forms content menu and "View Entries".
Under Terms, one field is "Option", and the other one is blank.
Under Terms, both fields are "Option".