User image max size cannot be changed after initial setup. It works only when it's configured in first initial setup.
- Start portal without any extension properties
- Set User image max size in portal-ext.properties (e.g. users.image.max.size=1024000)
- Restart the portal
- Change user profile picture and try to upload a file to respective limits (e.g. 500KB)
Expected result: Limits info should be updated to respective number and file should be uploaded correctly
Actual result: Limits info still shows default 300KB and file larger than 300KB cannot be uploaded.
- Ubuntu 16.04, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 8.0.32
- 7.0.x Master git #91a43d26, 7.0.x nightly Master 20180311, - Chrome, FF
- 7.0.4 GA5 - Chrome, FF
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 4
Workaround: It can be changed in Control Panel (System Settings > User > User Images)