Steps to reproduce:
- Logged in Liferay,
- Turn on Staging
- go to Site's Configuration > Application Display Template;
- Add any type of ADT;
- Click on Staging in ADT's home page;
- In Content fieldset, click on Refresh Count;
The checkbox of Contents should be able to be checked or unchecked as it was before the Refresh Count action.
The checkbox of Contents is unchecked and disabled. That way no ADT is exported when you try to continue the exportation.
Remarks for the developer
- The same fix is good for this which goes with
LPS-78293, but in staging-processes-web.
- Repeating code should be extracted into a function, see the pattern: