Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP40, 7.0.X
The client has found that when you add a Field Visiblity Expression to a form, the expression fails if the field itself has a numeric value with a space at the end. No error is shown in the UI or in the default logs
1. Go to Content --> Forms and create a new form named "My Form"
2. Add a "Single Checkbox" field named "My Checkbox"
3. Add a "Text Field" named "My Text" and add the following Field Visibility Expression: MyCheckbox
4. Add the Forms portlet to the main page and select the form created in step 1
5. Check "My Checkbox" to show the "My Text" field
6. Type "1234" and then press the spacebar
Text field is still accepted
Text field disappears with no messages
Not Reproduced - no field visibility expression option - 9fac15228292bc1811b0f8fe3819f1e0165fa9a1
Reproduced - ae7c50606857c4cbd374ec32cd10a3df71b97f82 - field still fails, but an error appears in the UI informing the user that the field failed, and the field does not disappear