LPS-77959 caused 2.4% performance regression on Login:
|Portal Version||GIt ID||Session Count||Mean Time of Login||Mean Time of Logout||DB CPU usage %|
Explanation of columns:
- Portal Version: a description about the git id column.
- Git ID: the revision with which the test is ran.
- Session Count: it is the "virtual user" in our performance whitepaper, which represents how much load we generate. We take it as the performance score.
- Mean Time: the average response time of a step in the test.-
- increased the DB Server CPU usage, from sql log we can see - LPS-77959 - increased more query on DB table BackgroundTask when log in. LPS-77959
Sql log please see: LPS-77959
Description for sql log
- phase1.sql corresponds with test step view homepage
- phase2.sql corresponds with test step log in
- phase3.sql corresponds with test step log out