Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP45, 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as Administrator.
- Go to My Profile page of the Admin user.
- Add an Activities and a Microblogs portlet to the page.
- Add a Microblog Entry and add a comment to the Entry.
- Delete the original Microblog Entry.
- Check the Activities portlet.
Actual behavior: the activity about the main MIcroblog Entry is deleted, but the activity about the comment on that Entry is displayed. A user is not able to edit or manage the orphaned comment because it does not appear in Microblogs portlet.
Expected behavior: all comments on Microblog Entry should be removed when the main entry is deleted.
7.0x @258358ac0358077cd490d9caf61cce0b88c6f38f -> Same result
Master @0317372fd618e12d068edffa62ce9010a7ca9fca -> Same result
Thank you for looking into this.