Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create a Web Content Display.
2. Create a structure with a text box and create a template with
(this creates an Asset Publisher portlet)
3. Add title and content after structure/template to the Web Content and publish.
4. Add a WCD to a public page and select this article. The WCD should have our web content with the appropriate structure/template (there is a nested AP).
5. Nested AP > Configuration > Change "Dynamic" to "Manual". Also click "Display Settings" and change some settings ("Abstract Length 200" to "Abstract Length 500"). Save.
6. Parent WCD > Configuration > Click search button. "X" the window without saving.
Nested AP hasn't been changed - we didn't save the parent WCD.
Nested AP > Configuration has the default settings. Dynamic and Abstract Length 200.
Branch: yes, 1fcf9d93046277c3bc963f553b966785053d2fa8
Master: not reproduced with equivalent structure/template 9fac15228292bc1811b0f8fe3819f1e0165fa9a1