Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP GA1, 7.0.X, Master
1. Deploy the Liferay Social Networking plugin and restart Liferay DXP to complete installation.
2. Create a new user "test1".
3. Create a new site "site1" with restricted membership.
4. Add a public page for "site1" and add a Summary portlet and Requests portlet to the page.
5. Log in as "test1" and navigate to "site1".
6. In the Summary portlet, request membership to the site.
The Site Administrator should be able to view in the "Requests" portlet the site membership request and accept it.
The Site administrator cannot see the request because there's no interpreter associated.