Steps to reproduce:
- configure a site to use GoogleMaps
- go to Web Content and create structure that has a "Geolocation" field and save it
- notice there is no option to set the initial location of that field
- create document with that structure
- allow browser to access your location (see LPS-79314)
- drag the pin and drop it the middle of the ocean
Problem: the pin disappears.
Workaround for WCM: click on the "current location" icon to get the pin back
- this bug makes map unusable by any code that uses liferay-map:map-display tag and accidentally set coordinates in the middle of the ocean. The workaround does not work as the current location is affected.
- this bug may be more visible if LPS-79314 is fixed as suggested