Journal Folder looks like missing Multi byte language fields, so it doesn't search Folder name properly when you search with multi byte language (e.g. Japanese, Chinese).
Steps to reproduce
1. Start Liferay
2. Control panel -> Account Settings -> Language -> Change to Japanese and Save.
3. Control Panel -> Liferay DXP -> Web Contents
4. Press plus button and chose Folder with title 坂下 and save
5. Press plus button and chose Folder with title 下坂 and save
6. Control Panel -> Liferay DXP -> Web Contents and search with 坂下 and search at the top page's search field with 坂下
both 坂下 and 下坂 folder appears in the result.
Only 坂下 should appear in the result