Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new form
- Add 2 text field (text1, text2)
- Wait for autosave to trigger (Draft save message will display)
- Add a title to the form
- Go to Rules tab
- Add a new rule: If text1 is equal to value "1", then show text2
- Wait 1 minute for autosave
- View autosave time
- Go back
- Edit the form again, view rules.
Autosave will trigger on edits to form title or form rules. User will be notified when leaving a form without saving.
No new autosave will trigger until a field is added/edited or page added. User can leave the form and lose data.