Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Regarding LPP-29694, there is a bug when user attempts to sorting by Ascending/Descending and there are 'Pending' and 'Completed' tasks in his 'My Workflow Tasks'.
Steps to reproduce master/7.0.x:
- Start a portal and login with an user with administrator role.
- Go to Site Menu > Dynamic Data Lists.
- Create new DDL with any Data Definition (e.g. 'Contacts') and Workflow 'Single Approver'.
- Add 21 new register created in step 2. (we need 21 because page size by default is 20).
- Go to User Menu > My Account > My Workflow Tasks > tab Assigned to My Roles and click on 'Assign to Me' by Kebab Menu (all 21 tasks).
- Go to User Menu > My Account > My Workflow Tasks > tab Assigned to Me and 'Approve' most tasks except one, the more recent.
- Sorting by Ascending/Descending buttons.
Pending task should be always in first position, before Completed tasks.
Pending tasks goes to last position, after Completed tasks. sorting_completed_pending_task.mp4