Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP43, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Structure with repeatable fields and hierarchy as follows.
- Create a Template compatible.
- Create a journal articlet with this structure
- Duplicate the Field 1 with all their hierarchy.
- Duplicate the Field 1.1.1 on both "Field 1"
- Try to move "Field 1.1.1" from on "Field 1" to another "Field 1"
The Field 1.1.1 can only be drop inside his own father.
The Field 1.1.1 can be drop on another duplicate from Field 1. And when the user saves the web content, this configurations is not saved as displayed and sometimes "Field 1.1.1" appears on a different position.