Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Fix packs do not carry Adaptive Media by default and so this issue is reproducible for customers using clean bundles. In Master and 7.0.x, Adaptive Media is applied by default and so we will need to remove these jars first to reproduce this behavior.
Steps to reproduce:
- Remove osgi/modules/com.liferay.adaptive.media.* jars
- Navigate to Content > Blogs
- Add a title and content to the blog entry
- Add an inline image.
- Click on the image to bring up the toolbar
- Click on the align Center icon. Observe image is in the center. Publish.
- View / Edit the newly published blog.
Expected result: The image is centered.
Actual result: The image is not centered.
Master : 0fafe0a7171885ddcbfd7a957df5fc7f2ef12ee8
Branch : 0aa3b54d38e8ebb82bc87d8d6a88a4ee00c3a8d5