Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
1. Create 25 web contents from Control Panel --> Content --> Basic Web Content with the same Content "eg: Good morning". and create another 3 or 4 contents with a different Content "eg: Hello".
2. Add a web content display portlet to the Liferay welcome page.
3. From upper right of portlet click on the 3 dots and select "Configuration", you will see the popup window.
4. Click on "Select" in popup and you will see the web contents.
5. Now in Search type the Content of the 25 created contents "Good morning" then click enter.
Actual Result: Only 20 contents are displayed and pagination is not available, so user cannot go to see the rest of the contents with the same Content searched term "Good morning".
Expected Result: Pagination should be available in order to select the pages of the contents with the same Content searched term.
7.0.x @ e045b097ceb1d8bdb553e42a77de84c21c8d9d4c
Master @ 0317372fd618e12d068edffa62ce9010a7ca9fca