Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
**Steps To Reproduce :
1. Create 2 users. Create 2 sites.
2. Create a regular role with the following permissions (feel free to add more)
3. Assign this role to a user.
4. Sign in as the new user. Control Panel > Users and Organizations
5. Choose the other user and try to add the Site to the User with Edit > Memberships > Select Sites
Sites are shown in the list – some permission should allow the user to assign the site.
There is an empty search.
The user can be added to the site by navigating to the site itself, however we cannot add the site to the user via the membership page. Further we can add User Groups to the user via the membership page with the corresponding permissions (proper search results with User Groups but empty search with Sites).