6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, Master
After manually expire web content on Staging, previous version of Web content is not expired on live after publishing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup Remote staging.
2. Add a web content version 1.0 on Staging.
3. Edit the web content to create version 1.1 on Staging.
4. Publish from Staging to live without checking version history
5. Edit the web content to create version 1.2 on Staging. Manually expire the web content.
6. Publish from Staging to live without checking version history
Expected result: All versions on live (1.1 and 1.2) are expired on live.
Actual result: Version 1.2 is expired, but version 1.1 is still approved.
Reproduced on both 62x,70x and Master: