- Go to Site Settings > Content > DDL > Manage Data Definitions
- Click on add new Data Definition (add any name)
- Add some fields (e.g. Color, Date, Decimal)
- Go to settings of any Field
- Set Predefined Value and leave the window opened
- Click on any other field and click Save
- Save the newly created Data Definition
Actual result: Data Definition is saved with invalid predefined values. When you want to create new DDL record the form is broken.
Expected result: If You have opened Predefined Value option and click on another field, Predefined Value window will close.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9 - Chrome, FF ESR
- 7.0.x Portal Master 4939e91ba1c5a50f498a2f7307ff573679328c4c, 7.0.5 GA6
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3