Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
- Make new Site
- Make new Layout Page with the standard 30/70 2 column layout
- Make new Web Content
- Enable Local Live Staging with Page Versioning
- Add Web Content Display to the first column on the Page and Publish (Web Content Display is not published which is correct)
- Set as "Ready for Publication" and Publish (published which is correct)
- Move the Web Content Display to the second column on the Page and Publish (Live site doesn't change which is correct)
- Change the Web Content Display to display the Web Content and Publish
Expected Result: The Web Content Display published would reflect the last version which was set to "Ready for Publication" and so no changes would appear on the Live Site.
Actual Result: The Web Content will appear in the Web Content Display which is still in the left column even though the latest draft of the layout is in the right column. You can continue to make changes to the configuration of the Web Content Display and then Publish them, and they will publish without needing to be "Ready for Publication".
Reproduced on DE-32
Reproduced on master: 4939e91ba1c5a50f498a2f7307ff573679328c4c