Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP45, 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Social Activity
1. Login with an admin user account.
2. Enable social activity for message board.
3. Create one page and add message board portlet and user statistics portlet on that page.
4. Create a new admin user.
5. Login with the new user to the portal.
6. Go to the message board portlet page and post a new thread.
7. With the default Admin user vote (thumps up) for the thread created by new user.
8. Check user statistics portlet: new user should have 5 contribution points.
9. Now admin will click on thumbs up again (unvote the thread, not thumbs down).
10. Refresh the page and check the contribution points of test user in the user statistic portlet
The contribution point still remains the same.
Expected: It should be reduced to zero.