Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP54, 7.0.X, 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Liferay Themes > Classic
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add web content to a page with an unordered list (bullets)
- Navigate to Control Panel > Site Pages
- Select the Action button > Configure
- Under Settings, change the Bullet Style from Dots to Arrows
- Select Save
- Navigate to the page with the unordered list
Bullet lists display with arrows instead of dots.
Bullet lists display with dots instead of arrows.
This can be observed with any bullet lists, including those seen on the Navigation portlet and blog entries that include a list. This can also be observed if the if the Classic theme settings are applied to an individual site page. (Under Look and Feel in Configuration for that site page, the radio button for 'Define a specific look and feel for this page' can be selected and that site page is edited alone.)
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.20. Portal master GIT ID: ebe67a76d4fca4a8a420926631f3423962122a4f