Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 Beta 2, 7.1.0 Beta 3, Master
Assume we have elements 1 2 3 4 from top to bottom in navigation menu. Moving 1 from the top to the bottom(2 3 4 1). will cause 4 to temporarily parent 1. Attempting to move 4 will also move 1 now. But instead of moving 4, if we press on the page refresh button, 4 will seperate from parenting 1 and get pushed to the top of the page.
Note: current workaround would be to move elements solely upwards when reordering (Note that we can also only set an element as the child of another element if we nest it in a south-east direction, so this could be related)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Site Admin > Navigation > Navigation Menus
- Make sure your default Navigation Menu is clean, then navigate inside
- Add 3 Welcome menu Pages (for a total of 4), and then Refresh the Page for a bug workaround.
- Rename your navigation menus, so the top one is 1, the next is 2, then 3, then 4.
- Move Navigation Menu 1below 4. (2 3 4 1 should be the order now)
- Click on the very left - middle section of 4 to check that 4 is now parenting 1, but don't move it.
- Click refresh and watch how 4, the parent gets moved to the top of the screen.
4 doesn't temporarily parent 1 and get moved to top on refresh
4 parents 1 and gets moved to top on refresh
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7
Portal master GIT ID: f2f56560187087ff14ecc18fa06391d3b0a008a6