- Go to Control Panel>Sites>Sites>Site Settings>General
- Set template for Public pages or Private pages and Enable propagation of changes and Save it.
- Go to Site template section
- Click on Active option in Site template settings
Actual result: After clicking on Active, whole site is Activated/Deactivated and user don't need to noticed that, because it scrolls right under Active button and this button isn't displayed.
Expected result: Active and Site Template Allows Modifications are not links OR inactive check box don't change configuration, just scroll to right place and Site Template Allows Modifications is not link.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9 - Chrome, FF ESR
- 7.0.x Portal Master 7ee5c88bcdc69811ab3fbc6d267c6368fc71b75e, 7.0.5 GA6
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3