Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in as Admin and create a new site and page
2. Activate Local Live staging for the site with the default settings
3. Create a basic web content on staging
4. Publish it to live
5. Put a Calendar Portlet on the staging site page
6. Create a calendar event and link the web content as a related asset
7. Edit the web content in staging in order to create a new staged versPlease use Vanilla DXP with de-32.
8. Publish it to live again
Actual result: Go to the calendar event and notice that the related web content is no more present.
Expected behavior: The new version of the web content should be related.
7.0x @0870b9862d33b22ddbe22f9539c3acfc9c2b7a92 -> Same behavior
Master @880109fcd8a553fe9101166a1851e62584bb43b4 -> Same behavior