User creates new article without attachment. Then article is edited and a new attachment is attached to it. When user reverts version to firstly created article, attachment is still present. (At first, we created article without attachment).
Reference - history.gif
Similar process is when user creates article with attachment, edits it and remove attachment and then revert to firstly created version. Attachment is not present, although user attached it in firstly created version.
Reference - history2.gif
- Navigate to site -> content -> knowledge base
- Add a new article with attachment and save it
- Edit newly added article and remove attachment
- View detail of article by clicking on its name
- In detail view, view History from kebab menu in top right corner
- Revert current version to our firstly created version
Expected result: Reverted version has attachments which were attached to it in first version
Actual result: Reverted version doesn't have any attachment
- CentOS, MySQL 5.6, Tomcat 9.0.6, 7.0.x nightly Master git ID: 870fdcc788ea4a317b4455f22b2ddaeabcea8ef4
- FF 59.0.2, Chrome 66.0.3359.117
Fix priority: S3 + L3 = 3