Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP46, 7.0.X
Component/s: Web Search > Search Widgets
Master/7.1.x: Will be fixed as part of
LPS-74277 (and its related tasks), the new story for the Modified Facet
"Time" facet of web search portlet does not highlight "Any time" option when it is selected from the second time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create some content to search for it later.
- Search, from the main page search portlet, the content previously created.
- Check the Time 'Any time' option is selected (text-primary) by default:
- Select 'Past hour' option.
- Check now 'Any time' is not primary:
- Select 'Any time' option again.
Expected result :
'Any time' is text-primary again
7.0.x -> 'Any time' is highlighted.
Current result :
'Any time' is text-default from now on, no matter if it is selected or not, so that this option is no longer highlighted (7.0.x).