Associated issue -> https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-80227
- Go to Site Settings>Advanced>Recycle Bin
- Set invalid Trash Entries Max Age
Actual result: Trash Entries Max Age can be Saved with successful message with invalid inputs
- If you save this option with "0", negative number or not numeric inputs, successful message is displayed and your input is replaced with default value.
- If you save this option with number >0, <60, this number is saved in Site settings, but files from recycle bin are deleted after strange time. I was testing with
- 1 min - files was deleted after 60 min +-2
- 55 min - files was deleted after 84 min +-2
Expected result: Recycle Bin max age can't be saved with invalid inputs. File is deleted from Recycle Bin after set minutes OR Recycle Bin max age can't be saved with less than 60 minutes (same behavior is on GA6).
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9 - Chrome, FF ESR
- 7.0.x Portal Master 7effb9c2fa4f8fe2b25733bdad6ccbd7e84e8f54
Fix priority: S2 + L2 = 2