Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
When there is a Calendar added to a page and edit some event to decline it, the Event will disappear after being declined until refresh Calendar's page.
Steps to Reproduce in master/7.0.x:
- Start a portal bundle and login with admin roles.
- Create a new page
- Add a Calendar app
- Create a new event:
- Click on some day into the calendar (a modal window will appear).
- Click on save button.
- Click on new event created in last step (a modal window will appear).
- Click on 'View Details' button (other modal window will appear).
- Click on 'Decline' button and Close current modal window.
Event declined has disappeared.
Event does not disappear, and it is showed with "text-decoration: line-through;", I mean, using strikethrough text.