Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP7, 7.0.0 DXP FP45, 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM > Navigation
- Go to Control Panel > Users > User Groups
- At group expand Kebab menu and select Manage Pages
- Add some pages, one with more Columns layout
- In Side menu under your user group name click on Go To Site
- Choose page with more Columns layout
- Click on + at top of the page and in Applications add Navigation Menu
Actual result: Navigation menu is not acting responsive.
Expected result: Navigation menu is acting responsive.
- CentOS, MySQL 5.7, Tomcat 9 - Chrome, FF ESR
- 7.0.x Portal Master git 7effb9c2fa4f8fe2b25733bdad6ccbd7e84e8f54
Fix priority: S3 + L2 = 3